Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'REGISTER NOW' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
2022 OBS Streak
Sunday, September 10, 2023, 7:30 AM until 3:00 PM
1501 W. Covell Road
Edmond, OK 73003
Registration is required
Payment In Full In Advance Only
1. If you are not a current member and want to qualify for member-discounted registration, become a member first by going to the website Menu, click “Member Signup”, and complete the process before registering for OBS Streak.
2. WALK-IN REGISTRATION: Available during packet pickup and day of the ride. Note that Entry Fees will increase during Walk-In Registration.
3. This is a ride, not a race!
4. Distances: 100K (64 miles), 40, 27 miles. (A 53-mile turnaround option available)
5. All rest stops will be well-supplied.
6. Mechanical and SAG support will be provided by local bike shops..
7. All riders are required to wear a helmet.
8. Riders are required to obey all traffic laws.
9. First 300 registrants will get T-Shirts.
Online Registration Closes at Midnight on Thursday, September 8, 2022
WHEN: Rain or Shine, Sunday, September 11, 2022
WHERE: Mitch Park, 1501 W. Covell Road, Edmond [Map]
DISTANCES: 100K (64 miles), 40-, and 27-mile routes. Support ends at 1:00 PM. (A 53-mile turnaround option available)
TOURS: This is not a race. No times will be kept or posted.
FAMILIES: No children under 12 allowed on open road courses.
YOUTH RIDERS: All youth riders (ages 12-18) must be accompanied by an adult rider.
REST STOPS: Multiple rest stops will be located on the 64-, 40-, and 27-mile routes, with a restroom at each stop. Drinks and snack foods will be available. Sag support will be provided on these routes.
WALK-IN REGISTRATION and PACKET PICK UP: Event Packets may be picked up at the registration area on the day of the event between 6:00 AM and 7:15 AM. Early packet pick up and registration will be at Edmond Multi-Activity Center (MAC) at 2733 Marilyn Williams Dr, Edmond, OK 73003) on Saturday, September 10 from 10 AM until 2:00 PM.
T-SHIRTS: First 300 riders are guaranteed to get T-Shirts.
PRIZES: All registered riders are eligible for our door prize raffle. Please check the prize board after the ride. Must be present to win--no prizes will be mailed.
BENEFITING: Helmets for Kids, provides helmets for children who received bikes for Christmas through the Salvation Army's Buck$ for Bike$ program.
WALK-IN REGISTRATION FEE:
- Adult Rider: $40
- Tandem/Tri Captain: $40
- Tandem/Tri Stoker: $20
- Accompanied Youth (12-18 Yr Old): $20